Thursday, March 19, 2009

Style Feeder

The first and the foremost thing I do everyday once I reached the office were checking my emails, my personal email and my company email. Then, I logged on Staronline for news and also on Yahoo news and then blog... today, style feeder mailed me. And "Tie one on with a cinched-waist dress that draws attention to your itty-bitty middle, then trot out some cut-out sandals or booties for a little modern edge" -stylefeeder

"Booties and sandals have been hot for awhile...so it was probably inevitable that someone would eventually develop a hybrid of the two, complete with creative cut-outs. We first started seeing them last fall, but they make such a great transition to spring when paired with skinny jeans or diaphanous dresses" -stylefeeder Cut-outs? they are for long legs. not exactly... short legs like eva wearing cut-outs. and even sarah. from stylefeeder, they said pair those cinched waist dress with cut-outs sandals to make you look modern, especially the bright coloured ones.




A cinched waists dress isn't always my fav. nahhhh.... i never even have them in my closet. when I got stylefeeder today, I found out it might be interesting if i could wear them and not only it creates that hour-glass figure but also to show that LBD.




-xoxo-
anigartrebor