Friday, March 6, 2009

So, today is Friday

today is friday, the 6th of March 2009, my mum is coming over to KL. her flight is at 3.15pm and landing at LCCT around 4.45pm. then, later after works i'm fetching her over at the KL Sentral, terminal. i can't wait to tell mum about my plans. hehe. :) so, first of all, toninght lets just bring her 'makaning' outside food first, then, go over to my house first to get some of my stuffs/clothes for church and for my stay over at Jerr's place.

and then on saturday, we all will be going to church.

then on sunday, meeting Gracie and family and also Shirly as well together with her family.

then on monday, Jerry's dad is coming over to KL while my mum is still around. mum's flight will be around the evening.

hmmm....

thinking of activity to do while mum is around...